My Blog List

Sunday, December 6, 2015

iPop 57




Adele - Water Under The Bridge
Chris Isaak - Reverie
Coldplay - Bird
Troye Sivian - Talk Me Down
Snakeships - All My Friends (feat. Tinashe) (PREP Remix)
Little Boots - Get Things Done
Take That - Hey Boy
Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (Cosmic Dawn Remix)
BORNS - Electric Love
Ellie Goulding - Keep On Dancin'
99 Souls - The Girl Is Mine (feat. Destiny's Child & Brandy)
David Guetta - Bang My Head (feat. Sia & Fetty Wap)
Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
Coldplay - Hymn For A Weekend
Taylor Swift - Welcome To New York (Matt Pop's Remix)
Mike Posner - I Took A Pill In Ibizia (Seeb Clean Radio Remix)
Pia Mia - Touch
Adele - Hello (DJ Mike D Radio Mix)
Lea Rue - I Can't Say No (Broiler Mix)
Enya - Echoes In The Rain



Faggy Dance relies on your donations to keep links active and files accessible.
 Without your help files get deleted and links useless.

 99.9% of down-loaders do not make a donation.






If you receive this update via email and the link doesn't work please visit the site.

*Chrome users - Chrome browser is incorrectly tagging Faggy Dance files as malicious. This is NOT the case! My PC is virus and malware free and files are safe.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Mate, Really loving your mixes. I'd seen the cover art around but never realised they were for real mixes. Cheers, Adrian Sparkles from Down-under

    ReplyDelete