My Blog List

Saturday, November 24, 2012

FAGGY DANCE 77

 
 
by The Alchemist
 
Alex Clare – Too Close (Jason Nevins Remix) 
The Wanted – I Found You (Moto Blanco Club Mix)
Girls Aloud – Something New (Happy HotDog Club Mix)
Adele – Skyfall (Cosmic Dawn & Andy Reese Remix)
Ke$ha – Die Young (Seamus Haji Extended Mix)
Ellie Goulding – Figure 8 (The Alias Extended Mix)
Swedish House Maffia – Don’t You Worry Child (Dark Intensity Remix)
Kelly Clarkson – Catch My Breath (Lenny B Club Mix)
Lenny Kravitz – Superlove (Avicii Club Mix)
Leona Lewis – Trouble (JRMX Remix)
Flo Rida – I Cry (Suraci Dynamic Disco Club Mix)
Tori Amos – Flavour (Rauhofer Remix)
Justin Bieber feat Nikki Minaj – Beauty & The Beat (Wideboys Club Mix)
JLS – Give Me Life (The Alias Remix)
Carly Rae Jepson – This Kiss (Mathieu Bouthier Remix)
The Overtones – Loving The Sound (Wawa Remix)
Zoe Badwi – Shoot Me Down (Bimbo Jones Remix)
Amelia Lily – Shut Up (Wideboys Extended Mix)
 


 

4 comments:

  1. Once again, thanks for all your work Norig. I love your mixes.

    Gym here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've introduced me to artists Id never know of in the uk. Cheers man!

    ReplyDelete