My Blog List

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Renderings Of A Sleepyhead


 
cd 1

Susan Boyle - Mad World
Bruno Mars - It Will Rain
Snow Patrol - Those Distant Bells
Will Young - Happy Now
Death Cab For Cutie - Some Boys
Florence & The Machine - Leave My Body
Birdy - White Winter Hymnal
Lanterns On The Lake - You're Almost There
Will Young - Personal Thunder
Rihanna - Drunk On Love
Birdy - People Help The People
Florence & The Machine - Shake It Out (Acoustic)
Feist - Comfort Me
Lanterns On The Lake - If I've Been Unkind

cd 2

Serenades - Daydreaming
Birdy - Youngblood
The Smiths - Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
Snow Patrol - The Garden Rules
Rihanna - We All Want Love
Florence & The Machine - Seven Devils
Birdy - Shelter
Death Cab For Cutie - Unobstructed Views
Marc Almond - My Madness And I
Florence & The Machine - No Light, No Light
Noel Gallagher - Stop The Clocks
Snow Patrol - Lifening
Birdy - Farewell and Goodnight
Bette Midler - Baby Mine






No comments:

Post a Comment