My Blog List

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

FAGGY CHILLOUT 5


This compilation took me months to complete. Not sure it's reflected in the final outcome but any feedback would be great! Inspired by my dear friend Steph and a trip I took a while ago to Berlin. How fitting it was completed on a chilly & rainy Monday in April. 

Enjoy...

Norig

AURORA - Nature Boy (Acoustic)
Flight Facilities - Clair du Lune
Boy George - Vanity Project
CFCF - Arto
Låpsley - Painter
Jamie xx - Sleep Sound
Boy George - My Star (Dub Version)
George Fitzgerald - Full Circle (ft. Boxed In)
Jungle - Lucky I Got What I Want
CFCF - Pleasure Centre
Boy George - Love And Danger (ft. Mary Pearce)
Swell - I'm Sorry (ft.Shiloh)
Kaytrnada - BUS RIDE (feat. Karriem Riggins & River Tiber)
Boy George - Any Road (Dub Version)
Turzi - Colombe (Canblaster Remix)
SOHN - Lessons
Mark Pritchard - Beautiful People (ft.Thom Yorke)
Boy George - Death Of Samantha (Death Of Dub Mix) ft. Sinéad O'Connor)






Without your support links get deleted so your donation really helps me maintain this site. 
 99% of users downloading files do not make a donation.

(If link doesn't work either make a donation or try again later)

If you receive this update via email and the link doesn't work please visit the site.

*Chrome users - Chrome browser is incorrectly tagging Faggy Dance files as malicious. This is NOT the case! My PC is virus and malware free and files are safe..














1 comment: